If a student has not yet started a placement test, you can opt to have them not complete one at all. Here's how:
- After signing into your teacher account, select “Moby Learning."
- Click the "Roster" button.
- Click the gear icon next to the student's name.
- Click the "Curriculum" tab.
- Select the subject area from the drop-down menu ("Math," "Language," etc.).
- Select the “Start student at grade level ___” radio button.
- Select a grade level from the drop-down menu.
- Click the “Save” button.
If a student has started a placement test, follow the steps here to delete it.