Once your district has shared data with MobyMax and completed the integration process, you can update your students' setting to utilize their MAP scores as a starting point in MobyMax Math or Language.
- Log into your MobyMax teacher account and click "Settings."
- Click "Individual Student Settings."
- Select the students you want to update and click "Update Settings."
- Click "Modules."
- Click "Mathematics" or "Language."
- In the "Initial Placement Test" section, select "Start students with NWEA MAP Growth test results."
- Select either "Start students at appropriate level based on overall RIT score" or "Start students at NWEA MAP Growth instructional areas."
- Click "Save."
Please note that MAP scores serve as a starting point in MobyMax each school year. Once a student has started working in MobyMax in any particular school year, you will not be able to select either of the "Start with MAP results" options.