How do I print worksheets from within the subject?
- After signing in to your teacher account, click the subject category button from the left sidebar.
- Click the subject area button (i.e. "Mathematics.")
- Click the "Library" tab.
- Select a grade level.
- Check the box next to the worksheets you want to print.
- Click "Printable Worksheets” at the top of the page.
- Select “Print” or "Create PDF” to save the worksheets for later.
- After signing in to your teacher account, select "Curriculum."
- Select a subject area button (i.e. "Mathematics.")
- Click the “Assign” tab at the top of the page.
- Click “Print Worksheets” on the sidebar to the left.
- Click “Select and print MobyMax practice skills as a worksheet.”
- Search by a specific term or click the grade level.
- Click “>” next to a grade level to expand the list of skills."
- Select the checkbox for the worksheet(s) you wish to print.
- Click “Next” near the bottom of the page.
- Select the maximum number of problems in each selected skill.
- Check the box to print the answer key.
- Click “Finish” near the bottom of the page.
- Select "Print" or "Download PDF" to save it.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?